Franklin 9th Grade Center
Raul Nava Jr.
Franklin 9th Grade Center Lead Alternative Teacher
P.E. and Health Teacher
Franklin Varsity Girls Track Assistant Coach
Classroom Rules and Procedures
9th Grade P.E. /Health/ Alternative
Be in your seat when the bell rings.
Raise your hand and wait to be called upon to speak.
Remain in your seat at all times.
Follow all school rules.
1st offense- Verbal warning.
2nd offense- Note and/or call to parents.
3rd offense- Conference with parents and detention.
4th offense- Referral.
Be on time to school and to class.
Obey all school and classroom rules.
Be prepared to learn.
Be Respectful and Courteous at all times.
Alternative Classroom Rules
· Students must remain seated
in their assigned seat at all times.
· No unescorted restroom or water breaks.
Breaks will be taken at 8:45, 10:15, 11:15, 11:45, 12:45 and 2:20.
· Anytime a student needs to go to the nurse, they must be escorted by campus patrol or a
· Once in the AEP program students must wear their school ID’s on a lanyard around their neck at all
times. Failure to do so may result in Out of Schoo suspension.
· Students with more than 3 referrals may be recommended to RTA.
· Exited students from DAEP receiving a referral may be recommended for RTA. (Only 1 DAEP per
· No backpacks, purses, electronic devices, excess money, etc., allowed.
· DAEP students are not allowed in the building after 3:45pm and no trespass.
· DAEP student's exit date is stated in the Principal's placement letter. (based on the
· Off campus fights and other criminal behavior is forbidden; may recommend RTA.