Franklin High School
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more
and become more, you are a leader.”
-John Quincy Adams, 6th U.S. President
Welcome to Franklin High School!
I currently have your son or daughter for AP Human Geography or World Geography!
Goals For The Class:
*Have students understand the importance of causation and
*Have students understand that they themselves are an important
peace to the puzzle.
*Lastly, it is my personal goal to leave students changed in heart
and soul, as well as in
1. Sit in your assigned seat with materials ready as soon as you enter the classroom.
2. Bring all necessary materials (this includes forms sent home to parents) to class daily!
3. Show RESPECT toward all peers.
4. Work independently when required.
5. Eating and grooming are to be done outside the classroom.
6. Laptops must be ready and charged once asked by the teacher to use them.
7. Other electronic devices are not allowed unless teacher gives permission.
8. No disruptions!
I will be following the district's grading policy.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR MORE
IMPORTANT INFO. CONCERNING DAILY
. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.