See Mr. Castro in W219 to join this club.
Club dues are $40 for the 2016-17 school year.
The mission of Business Professionals of America is to contribute to the preparation of a world-class workforce through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
The purposes of this organization are:
- To provide opportunities for chapter members in leadership and
unite in a common professional bond without regard to race, creed, sex
or national origin of students enrolled in classes with business
employment as their objective.
- To develop leadership abilities through participation in career and
technical education, civic, recreational, and social activities.
- To assist students in establishing realistic employment objectives.
- To create enthusiasm for learning.
- To promote high standards in ethics, workmanship, and scholarship.
develop the ability of students to plan together, organize, and carry
out worthy activities and projects through the use of the democratic
- To foster an understanding of the functions of labor, entrepreneurial, and
management organizations in the American free enterprise system.
- To develop competent, assertive leaders in business education.
- To develop and strengthen members’ confidence in themselves and their work.
- To provide satisfactory social and recreational activities.
- To foster practical application of business education skills through